Eagle View, is located atop a natural hilltop overlooking a natural waterhole where the unexpected interaction between the predators and their prey provides constant entertainment to our guests. Here guests experience exclusivity, privacy, and abundant wildlife while enjoying one of the best safari experiences on the Savannah.
Situated in Naboisho Conservancy a highly acclaimed model for nature conservation management, Eagle View was in 2013 nominated by National Geographic Travellers Magazine listed Eagle View as one of the top 25 eco-lodges in the world. The only nominee in Kenya.
Experience exclusive adventures at Eagle View. Its minimalist design perfectly complements the camp’s overwhelming surroundings, allowing your imagination to soar as you gaze across the vastness of the African savannah. Marvel at the abundance of wildlife in Mara Naboisho Conservancy as you enjoy guided walking safaris and day or night game drives in the company of our knowledgeable Maasai guides.ENQUIRE NOW
• Eagle View has 9 spacious and luxurious tents with en-suite bathrooms and own terrace, elevated dining area, viewing deck, PC and internet available in the reception area.
• 18 beds in total
• Guided Walking Safaris by our Maasai guides
• Day & Night game drives
• Sundowners and bush meals at the savannah
• Visit to Community Projects
• Maasai culture talks & storytelling around the campfire
• Open throughout the year
Nairobi off Mahadi road.