OL SEKI HEMINGWAYS MARA CAMP
Experience Kenya’s breathtaking scenery and wildlife at Hemingways Ol Seki Mara, a luxury tented camp located in the Naboisho Conservancy and adjacent to the stunning setting of the world-famous Masai Mara Game Reserve.
There are 10 superbly appointed safari tents, each with a spectacular 270-degree view of the Mara plains below, offering comfort and luxury in the African bush. You will have the chance to witness some of the rare wonders of the natural world, including the annual wildebeest migration and the Big Five.
The Conservancy itself comprises 200 square kilometers of rolling savannah where elephants, buffaloes and plains game graze and prides of lion roam. Private game drives take place in Naboisho Conservancy and the Mara National Reserve. Other activities include night game drives, moonlit bush dinners, bush breakfasts, game walks, sundowners and a visit to the local Maasai village.ENQUIRE NOW
• 10 Tents
• Closed in the month of May
• Shared game drives in 4×4 vehicles with knowledgeable guides in the Naboisho Conservation Area as well as the Mara National Reserve
• Shared night drives in the Naboisho Conservation Area
• Game walks with an experienced guide
• Bush picnics
• Bush sundowners
• Bush dinners
• Star gazing at night.
• Visits to an ancient Ndorobo cave below the camp
• Game viewing from your private verandah, binoculars in hand
• Visits to the local and unspoilt enkangs (Masai villages)
• Visits to the Koiyaki Guiding School where skills of effective tourism and wildlife management and incentives to conserve the bio diversity of the area are taught.
• Masai Warrior spear throwing
• Bow and arrow making
• Traditional fire lighting
• Story telling by the camp fire by a Masai native
Additional activities available:
• Traditional Maasai wedding
• Traditional Maasai wedding blessings
• Formal civil wedding ceremonies